Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's All in the Relationship!

I'm currently a car salesman. I'm in the process of getting back into the ministry this summer and have a couple of possibilities -- I have to decide which way to go. But, as I wrote in my last blog, evangelism is something I have really studied the last couple of months.

In my car training, you meet someone, greet them and develop some type of relationship. The better the relationship, the more likely you can sell them a vehicle. Relationships are key to evangelism as well. The better your relationship with someone, the more likely you can win that person to Jesus Christ. Work place relationships, family relationships, and community relationships -- they all play into this.

As convinced as we are that lost people will suffer for eternity away from God, we should be willing to work hard on these relationships and see our friends/family come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're spot on Tim!