Wednesday, August 8, 2007

First Post -- Barry Bonds

Well, I thought I'd try this blogging thing! And what better way to stir up some controversy but talk about Barry Bonds!

I love sports! I love sportsmanship! I love watching games and especially like records that are broken. Like Cal Ripken and his consecutive game record. He absolutely blew the top off that one.

However, I do have a question. How can I celebrate this milestone when it's clouded by the steroid investigation. I wonder if this issue will ever be resolved. It is time. It's time for those critics who are booing the loudest to come forward with their evidence and put this to rest.

Until then, even if everything was done according to the rules, there will be a cloud of doubt and our celebration will be just little less exuberant.

That's all folks!

No comments: