Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tooth Fairy -- TOO FUNNY!

My daughter, though 8 years old, still believes in the tooth fairy. She has Santa Figured out, but not for the big TF! Saturday night she put TWO teeth under her pillow -- one from Saturday and one she had forgotten to leave under her pillow from some months back. I told her she would confuse the tooth fairy, but she didn't think so.Well, her mom & I forgot all about it. Sunday morning she woke up and the teeth were still there -- and somewhere she found a quarter that she attributed to the Tooth Fairy. She was UNHAPPY! So, she put the teeth under her pillow again with a note "why did you only leave me 25 cents."So, being the dad who keeps dreams alive, I wrote back to her "sorry, I thought I was as the boy down the streets house who isn't as nice as you." And left what we normally leave her for her tooth under her pillow. She brought it out quite proudly this morning, and even had to call Auntie, declaring that the tooth fairy thought she was at Sawyers house ( little boy with quite an attitude).Long live the dream of the tooth fairy.

No comments: